Thursday, December 07, 2006

ON: humaniTs weEk '06
_oh yeah!_

harrow...musta...it's been a while since i last posted here...i've been busy...in fact...this december is suUuUuch a VERY BUSY month...haysh...aja...

trust me...being a fourth year is not a piece of cake...kapuya jud uy...grabe ang sked of activities...scholarship exams...competitions(INTEL most esp...but as for my case ICCF)...the QUARTER exam and...ofcourse...to wrap it all up...the Humanities Week...gosh...we're half through all that though...thank god! hoOo...

but i do have my worries for the last two...its exam wik next wik...and also...preparation week for the Humanities Week after...just can't imagine how we could pull this off...pero...maporma ra guro ni...aja...anyway...CHRISTMAS NA!!! HOoOoOoOo!!! and that's me up there...with our tree behind me...hehehe :) i'm so beautiful!!!

ok...so before i unleash my narcissistic self...i guess i really have to end this entry na...(kay dili najud ni mahuman...) it's nice to be back...more of me to come guys...just keep on surfin' and always remember to 'keep life simple...and love true...'
baboOosh!!!

almost through...
_bo11ang_

No comments: