Saturday, October 30, 2010

I always wanted to learn how to make photo charms to add to my charm bracelets.
And thanks to Youtube, I finally know how!
And I'm addicted to it!

The miracle worker here is this thing they call "liquid resin" or resin for short.
I had a hard time looking for the product here so I browsed online and found someone who sells them for P950. I thought it was too much, but after looking at sites like Micheal's and Walmart I think she was selling it pretty cheap. So I bought it!!!! :D

Anyhoo, the first few batches were horrible. T.T
The resin reacted with the photos I was using.
I'm not sure how it turned out that way because I was pretty sure I followed the directions carefully (they were in Japanese btw..ha!)
It was a complete bummer because I was wasting a lot of settings and photo frames.

I ALMOST didn't want to make another batch. But what the heck. Let's do this one last time and if still doesn't work out, then I'll go hang myself. I KEED. I KEED. XD

So yeah, I tried one last time and the results (so far) were..hmm..
FREAKIN' AMAZING! Haha..
And I have some pictures to share:

GROUP PIC!

"we're just ordinary people
we don't know which way to go
'cause we're just ordinary people
maybe we should take it slow.."

Various resin pendants designed by yours truly. :)

I just love ballerinas!
This is probably my fave piece out of all of 'em.

What can I say?
Practice makes perfect.

Hopefully by tomorrow the photos will stay as crisp as they are now.
AND HOPEFULLY the inks will not bleed. T.T
Please please please..

No comments: