Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just checked my resin charms and pendants today
and they still look good. :) *relief*

Anyhoo, focused on other stuff to make today.
Know what I have been up to?

*drum rolls*

CAMEO NECKLACES!!!
Yes! One of my favorite pieces of all time.

These pretty keepsakes will wow you for sure. :)
On a side note, hopefully I can force myself to finish my Wrap Bracelets so
I can post my November Collection by the end of the week.

Until then, here are a few sneak peaks of the lovely cameos that I was able to make.


Love love love this monotone cameo!
Plus, I'm a sucker for gorgeous flowers.

PINK!!!
Enough said.

The classic black cameo. :)
One of the features that I adore in cameos
are the girls showing off their profile
and their voluptuousness hair.
*can you even use that adhective for HAIR?!*

Here's a size comparison for ya!
THESE ARE NOT 40x30mm CAMEOS.
The settings and cameos I bought didn't match.
It turns out that I had IRREGULAR shaped cameos.
So to make them fit, I had to do a lot of sanding and filing.
My PAPA helped too. :)


Will go back to patrolling my resin charms and pendants again.
Ciao!

No comments: