Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sneak Peek: Farley's Charm Bracelet

OMG.
My weekend is SUPER HECTIC.

Mr.Trini, our Structural Engineering professor wants the architectural plans, floor framing plans, and all the slab designs by Tuesday. T.T
And I only finished drawing the floor plans.

This is bad. Very bad.

Aside from a lot of school work, I had MTOs due this week as well. :D
OMG. (still had the time to blog of course.. --,)

Anyhoo, spent the whole afternoon working on Farley's charm bracelet.
She studies in the same university I go to majoring in Chemical Engineering. :)

Farley wanted to incorporate a LOT of themes in one bracelet!
Which made the piece a lot harder to design.

THEMES
Music
Travel
Girly
Nature

Like my "Seaside Stroll" Charm Bracelet from my February Collection,
she wanted silver and antique tones for the piece.
The same chain was also used.

Here's a pic of the whole piece.

Just received a PM from her tonight and she said she loved it!
Me likes it as well. --,
'Cause although there were several themes combined,
all the charms still blended oh so well together!

This one's a quickie!
Gotta go guys.
Til next post! :)

No comments: