Saturday, March 31, 2012

I MADE IT! :)



I'm happy to say that I'm slowly getting back to beading and blogging. Yay! :D To make this post short, here's a list of all the good things that happened to me these past few weeks.

1. "Mardi Gras" was born! March 17, 2012

Yes! I won the "Name that Props!" Contest of Props, Tools, & Cosmetics. I have previously blogged about it over at tumblr. Post here. :) Little me is just so happy!!!! Got my prize March 17 but I only got to blog about it on the 24th. Thank you Props! Buy your own "Mardi Gras" Palette over at their site.



If you follow me at Twitter, you'd know that I got lucky in two other different contests/giveaways as well. I don't know what happened, but one thing is sure..I had to do something to deserve all this.

2. I finished my THESIS! March 22, 2012

Thank you Lord! It was extremely nerve wrecking when my thesis adviser scheduled my defense a day before the deadline for the submission of grades. What's worse, during that day, I was the last presenter. We started around 9:30am but the first two finished by 12:00nn. T^T I had to buy lunch for my panel and BEGGED them to stay during lunch for my defense hearing. Thank God for Chowking's Chef Bowls!

But contrary to what I had imagined, the hearing went smoothly and I finished in about an hour. :) And look! I bought gifts rewards for myself! Teehee! Rewards! Rewards!

3. Graduated. :D March 30, 2012

Nuff said. :)

No comments: