Sunday, March 20, 2011

SHOW and TELL: For the LOVE of BEADS!


I have a confession to make..
I AM SO SCREWED TOMORROW. :D
Haven't studied for Hydrology kasi.

But how can I?
It's been ages since we had a formal class,
ergo I have no notes whatsoever.

We don't have any reference books.
So what's there to open? :D HAHA!
And I loathe researching for something to study OVER THE NET.

Sooooo..
I ended up taking these pics! :D
As promised, here are close up photos of the pretty stones and crystals
that I mentioned in the previous post.
Metallic Black Faceted Crystals
Oooh! Shiny! *.*
They're a little expensive for their size (P10 per piece!).
But the quality of these beads are well worth it!

These crystals are the same ones I used

Size Comparison
Told ya their tiny, but they have a nice weight! :D

Faceted "Floral Crystals"
A FAAAAVVVVEEEEE!
I swear these beads are PRETTY!
Lookie here!

I can't tell if the flowers are either painted or etched into the crystals.
But as you can see, the design worked!
(Did you notice the little trick I did with my new cam? :D)

The iced tea colored crystals are the
same ones used in "Floral Paris."

Size Comparison
Again, tiny but pricey!
I honestly don't mind.. --,

I also have a thing for turquoise.
I don't know if it's the color or texture, I JUST LOVE THIS STONE for its natural beauty.
Here are a few round turq stones I have.

Natural Turq

White Turq
Kinda looks like marble. Another fave stone! :D

But this particular Turq is one of the very very few beads
I HAVE BEEN HOARDING. >:D
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This heart shape stone is just so rare!
And the "streaks" on the stone just makes it more beautiful. :)

These beads are the same ones I used

Size Comparison
Each bead is very heavy and they are cold to the touch.
Typical with all turq stones. :)

The rest of my current bead collection will be Majorica Pearls.
Hey be nice! Haven't got the chance to collect beads
because I'm just turning one year doing this hobby. ;D

Anyhoo, here's a pic of my set-up.
It's the red and white OMNI lamps again. :D

Teehee.. :D
Ciao!

No comments: