Sunday, July 10, 2011

SHOW and TELL: New Charms & Pendants


Okay, so it's about time for a new blog post! :D
Anyhoo, the picture below just shows a part of my working table.
As you might have guessed, it's super messy again.


I have been quite busy with other stuff that I wasn't able to post the bracelets and necklaces that I have made in the past few weeks.
Old stocks are also swarming my organizers and I feel like I should let these babies go before I upload any new ones.

Thus the spur of SALE and AUCTION albums in my shops. :)
If you weren't able to catch it, don't fret. There's more coming in
the next few days!

I have been buying charms and chains online like crazy as well!
It's amazing how many treasures you can find in the Internet. :D
If you wanna know where I bought these charms, just leave a message over at my chatbox and leave your email or site or whatever. :)

So, let's start! Here are my favorites from the messy stash you see above.

I don't know what it is with pretty ribbons but I just can't help but buy a few of these pendants!
But they can be used as connectors as well. I'm thinking of making them into bracelets.
You'll see what I mean. ;)

Did I ever mentioned that I love Keys?
If you have been visiting my shops, you'll know that I love working with these charms!
May it be Big or Small, intricate or simple..I LOVE 'EM ALL!
There's just something "mysterious" about keys.


Do you smell a Cinderella themed charm bracelet yet?
You should! ;)

Now aside from keys and lovely flowers, I'm inlove with lockets as well!
I have a few in my stash but this one is my favorite.


Kinda unique don't you think? :D
The peace sign inside the locket is NOVEL.

And last one on my fave list is this tiny bead cage. :D
It's just cute! And I like the idea of placing a tiny bead inside it.

As you can see, I already made one for myself! Ahahaha..

So yah, I hope I will be able to take pictures of my new pieces.
But Prelims are just around the corner and I'm focusing on my studies as of the moment.
You must know that I'm a graduating student of Civil Engineering. :D

Hope you guys take inspiration from these pictures.
Til Next!
Ciao! :)

PS. I've been trying Tumblr also and I love it there! If you have an account, you can follow me at ddenz11.tumblr.com. There you'll see me splurge into my other love, MAKE-UP! :D But that blog is not all about make-up. Some personal stuff are posted there too. :)

No comments: