Monday, April 23, 2012

djaDesigns Shoot. (4/21/12)

Lovely photos coming your way! :) Ahh! I absolutely adore how the pictures turned out. It's something I have been meaning to achieve with my *horrible* point and shoot photos with Photoshop. Saturated and almost a finish with most of the colors "washed off". Sorry, NOT a photographer here. If you know the exact term please let me know.

Anyhoo, here's a few of my FAVORITE SHOTS from the shoot! The difference from this set which I posted in Post Its!, this post will focus more on the accessories which come from my shops: djaDesigns and streetchiconline.



Carla wearing Dream, Design, Achieve and Beauty Rest Charm Bracelets.

Chained Colors Bracelets and Me Gusta! Ring.

Oriental Treasure Multi Layered Pearl Necklace.

Nautical Dreams Statement Necklace and Explore Bottlecap Necklace.


Rebel Chic! Looks familiar doesn't it? :) Blog post about it soon.
And finally, some beauty shots. :D



Photos taken by Jeanie Rose Aldueso.
Accessories from djaDesigns & streetchiconline.

Hair, Make-up & Styling by yours truly. :)

My make-up blog turns one next month! And I'm celebrating this event with a make-up giveaway with R&K Manila. JOIN MY GIVEAWAY HERE!

No comments: